Monday, November 5, 2012

Big Day Tomorrow

On the eve of the election I sit here on a cold night drinking a yummy cup of hot apple cider. My little girls surround me one snoring and the other two little girls sleeping quietly. I cast my ballot last week so that the kids and I would not have to wait on line together. The only thing left to do is PRAY. So as I write this I ask you to pray vote and pray.
Me and my little future voter
Tonight the kids and I also started the "Preparation for Total Consecration to Jesus Christ through Mary" hopefully we will be able to do it everyday for the next 33 days. We will also be leading the Rosary tomorrow at 12:45 at Holy Trinity for our perpetual prayer during the election. Please consider coming out and joining us. there are still slots available if you have time to lead, it is just a 15 minute commitment. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FADAB29AA8-htelection


Maggie as Mary at All Saints Procession
Maryann as our precious little nun






















No comments:

Post a Comment